Monday 14 January 2013

Van Gone: Beginners for French Update.

Beginners for French is a bust!  Apparently there are not enough beginners to hold a class this working semester.  Really?  Mon Dieu!

I’m okay.  I’ve moved on.  French is replaceable (e.g. if I take French out of French Fries, I still have fries).  Step off, French.  There will be paint!

I am soon to begin a water colour painting class (for beginners)!  Is this a skill I can really learn?  My skepticism runs deep.  Will painting foster an insanity in me; bring water to a deeply planted seed?  All my appendages are currently intact and I have painted every room in my home.  This has to count for something.
Painting will be my new and more universal language.  My sarcasm will now surface in colour, style and content.  I’ll see a red door and I may just paint it midnight black.  It will all depend on the day now won’t it. . .

All things silly aside, check out the Anna Templeton Centre and see if there is a class in arting or crafting that might appeal to you. J

No comments:

Post a Comment